Netscape Navigator 2.0, and better..

Subject: Netscape Navigator 2.0, and better..
From: SUZANNE PYLE <comline -at- STAR -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 15:58:52 -0500

you mind, if you are, sharing with us about the benefits of the latest
upgrade? Also what's the Gold version all about? I've tried downloading
Netscape Navigator 2.0 and it gives me an error message that my navplayer.exe
doesn't support the file.

Listowner, I realize this isn't a tech writers heavy subject matter, but I
do get great feedback (as do others!) from this group on everything I ask!

Suzanne