Experienced Help Developer Needed

Subject: Experienced Help Developer Needed
From: GFHayhoe -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 07:36:55 -0500

One of my clients is looking for a contractor in NC, SC, or GA who is
available IMMEDIATELY for a 5-6 month assignment. You must have experience
with large, complex WinHelp 3.1 projects; be a team player; and also be able
to work independently.

The client site is in Augusta, GA; you must be able to work there 10 hours
per day, M-Th. The job pays $40-$45/hr depending on your experience. The
client will pay roundtrip mileage from your home in NC, SC, or GA to Augusta
once each week; will provide you with a shared apartment in Augusta; and will
provide a modest per diem.

If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your
resume immediately by e-mail to GFHayhoe -at- aol -dot- com, or fax it to 803-642-9325.
We want to interview candidates this week and hire someone to start next
week.

--George Hayhoe (GFHayhoe -at- aol -dot- com)