Object Oriented?

Subject: Object Oriented?
From: Judith Hammeran <judith -at- MACSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 13:47:41 -0800

Hi, Everyone!

First of all, thanks to all of you who have responded so far to my inquiry
regarding designers and art directors. My designer is out today, so I'm holding
off on individual responses until I see if she has other questions to ask of
those of you who have responded to us.

Now, another question on a totally different topic:

Can anyone give me a definition of "object oriented"? I'm starting to see this
phrase in a lot of job listings, and I don't have a clue what it means.

Thanks,

judith -dot- hammeran -at- macsch -dot- com