Re[2]: HTML

Subject: Re[2]: HTML
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 17:05:00 -0600

I'm going through a book called _Teach Yourself Web Publishing using
HTML in 14 Days_ by Laura LaMay (published by SAMS).

It is. And (I hope I'm not giving an opening to trouble) she's a
listmember as well. Nobody's perfect (excepting me, of course ;{>} ) but
her book is very good.

She has two books out on the subject. I didn't see the article you
referenced, but it wouldn't surprise me if she'd scored twice with them.
She's good.

<You realize that after deleivering a message filled unrelievedly with such
praise I'm going to have to bark and snap at everyone for several weeks now
to recover my curmudgeonly rep!>

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124