Re: campaigning

Subject: Re: campaigning
From: "Brad Barnes (T)" <blb -at- FORMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 14:32:00 -0500

> >Some of us are not members of STC and are instead members of our
> >own national organisations. I wish people would realise that the concerns
> >that dominate -their- corner of the world aren't issues for a lot of others.

> This reflects a misconception. STC is an international organization. ...RM

Regardless of the STC's international standing, politics and campaigning do not belong on the Technical Writers List. I understand that the listowner has agreed to that.

There's a nebulous distinction between politiking, campaigning, advertising, and spamming. I would suggest some other forum for sharing such fun stuff.

Brad Barnes
Technical Writer