Re: Distributing Postcript Files for Viewing

Subject: Re: Distributing Postcript Files for Viewing
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 07:11:00 -0600

Is this a plausible approach? Have any of you ever distibuted
PostScript files to a customer for them to view? Do freeware
PostScript viewers exist? If so, please name one and let me know
where andhow I might get a copy.

Ghostscript is available via ftp. Check the usual suspects for your
platform. It's a bad idea. Postscript viewers are generally sequential
beasts; great for reading a book or paper from cover to cover, lousy for
looking up information in.

Have fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- p -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
In God we trust, all others must supply data