Bounced E-mail

Subject: Bounced E-mail
From: "Bachison, Cliff W. @ SLG" <CBACHISO -at- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 13:49:00 MST

My apologies in advance to all disinterested parties for this post. I am
trying to send Don Dale at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts an E-mail
pertaining to his post about the Yanks vs. Yankees topic. My message to him
has bounced twice with the following error message:

421 Host .state.va.us not found for mailer arpa.
550 <ddale -dot- vmfa -at- -dot- state -dot- va -dot- us>... Host unknown

I do not know what the above message really means, can someone on the list
explain it to me? Am I doing something wrong? If so what can I do about it?

Cordially,

Cliff Bachison
cbachiso -at- SLC -dot- unisysGSG -dot- com