Portland, Oregon and Willamette Valley Job Information

Subject: Portland, Oregon and Willamette Valley Job Information
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:24:00 PST

Currently I am tracking 15 different companies interested in hiring
technical writers, at grades ranging from New College Graduate up to lead
senior technical writer.

Anyone interested in the March "issue" of the Willamette Valley Job Listings
newsletter (small 'n') should contact me offline at the e-mail address
below. I will respond with the information in the body of the e-mail, not as
an attachment.

Garret Romaine
WV STC Employment Manager
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com