Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 3 Mar 1996 to 4 Mar 1996 -Reply

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 3 Mar 1996 to 4 Mar 1996 -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 08:10:56 -0800

Richard Mateosian says: I'd be interested in other people's opinions,
but I think what you've done violates the copyrights of list members.
You can give people information about how to find something, but if
you reproduce the thing, you need permission. ...RM

I say: I don't know about copyrights, but I do know I don't compose
these daily ditties on e-mail so some guy can stick them on his
stinking web page. And yes, if money is out there changing hands and
someone is gathering it up because of anything I have contributed,
then for sure I want to be compensated. And I am just as good as
Emmit Smith.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California