Re: How to edit constructively?

Subject: Re: How to edit constructively?
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 15:27:40 -0500

I can recommend a really great book about editing:

_Technical Editing: The Practical Guide for Editors and Writers_
by Judith Tarutz

I have it. Good book. I like Section 8, including the section - "The Top Ten
Things to Check If You Have Only One Hour"

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)
I don't speak for my employer and they return the favor