quotation needed

Subject: quotation needed
From: Kathleen Walch <"walch~ka"@GLAXO.COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 12:59:01 -0500

[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

Hello,
I am a graduate student in the Technical Communication program at
North Carolina State University. I am updating the Home Page for
the MS in Technical Communication program at NCSU, and I am
looking for a quotation that would reflect what technical
communicators do or what technical communication is about. Can
anyone help? If you have something that I may be able to use,
please contact me at this address:
walch~ka -at- glaxo -dot- com
Thank you in advance.
Kathleen Walch