Wrist problems / RSI: Please leave Caroline Rose alone

Subject: Wrist problems / RSI: Please leave Caroline Rose alone
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 07:43:21 IST

Richard Foley wrote:

THE RSI NETWORK
People Concerned About Tendinitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Other
Repetitive Strain Injuries

contact Caroline Rose...

but Caroline Rose writes:

Instead of giving people my address, would you mind just directing them
to the newsletter, which is on the Web at Safe Computing's Web site,
http://www.netmedia.com/safe. There's currently no way to subscribe to the
newsletter, as the person who was handling it disappeared into the ether.

Thanks,

Caroline

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||