Re[2]: Royalties from TECHWR-L ???

Subject: Re[2]: Royalties from TECHWR-L ???
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 06:48:00 -0600

However, it has occurred to me that the type of communication that
e-mail and list traffic most resembles is personal letters, and
personal letters are treated as chattel property -of the recipient-
not the author.

Yes, but I believe that while private letters are owned by the recipient, the
publication rights to those letters are still owned by the sender; that is,
while I own the physical item itself I cannot publish its content without the
permission of the writer.

Have fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- p -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
In God we trust, all others must supply data