[no subject]

From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 10:46:31 -0800

Sorry, folks. Evidently the computer gremlins visited
Expersoft last nite. I was *not* at work at 11:40pm,
and I didn't post this message. (It doesn't even show
up in my outgoing message file!) I do, after all,
spell just a little better than that! ;-) Anybody
got a decoder ring we can slip the text through?
Might be important! ;-)
-Sue
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com