Re: Zippy, no sig.

Subject: Re: Zippy, no sig.
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 07:53:44 -0600

At 12:42 PM 3/14/96 -0700, David Blyth wrote:
>Please note that I did not send the attached message. Someone
>impersonated my email line.

David,
We definitely have a talented con artist among us. Someone
has unsubscribed me from TECHWR-L with an impersonated message
twice in the last two weeks. I never knew I'd offended anyone
so much--I wish I knew why.

Regards,
LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.