[no subject]

From: Tim Giles <tgiles -at- GSVMS2 -dot- CC -dot- GASOU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 12:51:32 -0600

I have a friend who's re-entering the field after a year's hiatus. She's
relocating to Atlanta and needs information about jobs in the area.
She's been working as a technical writer for a number of years, and she says
she could start as a junior programmer (just to give you an idea of her
computer skills), but she would rather be a technical writer. I have
two questions:

1. Does anyone know any good contacts for jobs in the Atlanta area?

2. How do access the STC site? I'm connecting to clark.net, but
the system won't let me in. I'm trying to login with USER and
PASS, the system prompts.

If you'd like to respond off the group, my e-mail address is
tgiles -at- gsvms2 -dot- cc -dot- gasou -dot- edu

Thanks!

Tim Giles