Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy & MS-Mail

Subject: Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy & MS-Mail
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 14:44:00 PST

I, <BDoane -at- engpo -dot- msmailgw -dot- intermec -dot- com>, wrote:

>I second this request. I know at least 2 poster that I want
>to send email to, but they did not leave an email address.

Not all Email packages are created equal. MS-Mail v3.2 apparently
strips out the sender's name. All the list mail that I receive shows
only TECHWR-L as the sender. The list is wonderful, but some
posts need private replies.

Please, please include your email address somewhere in your
message. (Unless you wish to remain anonymous to some of us.)

(And thanks, John. The last email address I had for you was RAIMA.)

Beryl Doane
bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com
(which for some reason gets expanded by some systems to the
longer version at the top of this message, excluding the < >.)