Re: HTML Editors

Subject: Re: HTML Editors
From: Kathleen Walsh <kathleen -at- QANTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 15:12:32 -0800

I am using WPIP (but looking into WP SGML for greater flexibility).
I don't have any problems with WPIP. It is a good tool for those
who want to turn WP documents into HTML documents. You can always
edit the WP source and re-export to make changes to the HTML
version. And, like all word processors, you can bring the HTML
source in as an ascii file and edit the codes that way.

WPIP is very useful if you want to be able to use 1 document file
to print and create an HTML version. Our entire site was created
with WPIP: http://www.qantel.com. For the HAL module data sheets
I have a single file that I can update and export to HTML and print
to produce our usual data sheet booklet.

Kathleen
kathleen -at- qantel -dot- com