Request Courteous Gran Poo Bah Signatures Please

Subject: Request Courteous Gran Poo Bah Signatures Please
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 23:46:36 -0800

<snip on someone who wants us to include e-mail account info>
---------
"No, it's not too much to ask. I'm aware of the problem, and I include that
information in my signature file. (Unfortunately, in one of my recent
rearrangements of my signature <snip>

However, if you're angry <BIG PORK CHOP of a long lecture discussing
signatures & courtesy>
---------
For goodness sake. UNBELIEVABLE HOW SOME PEOPLE get *so* upset over the
smallest things!! So what if the individual missed the e-mail account info
in your copyrighted "Gran Poo Bah" signature??. ;))) C'mon Richard,
everyone on the list knows you anyway! :)))) <with or without your sig>

Has anyone noticed that Fridays seem to bring both humor & gripes on this
list? Am I the only one who notices things like this? Better check my
pulse and see if there still is a heart in this old body. My oh my!

Guy McDonald (scratches his punkin head in awe & wonderment)
guym -at- daka -dot- com /gran poo bah, copyright 2001