Re: WRITING INTERNSHIPS

Subject: Re: WRITING INTERNSHIPS
From: Holly Jensen <hjensen -at- CINNAMON1 -dot- MA -dot- ULTRANET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 22:25:04 -0500

Hi fellow listservees, I am a writing student at the University of
Massachusetts, Dartmouth. Presently, I am writing an analytical report on
the feasibility of instituting an internship elective course at UMD for
writing students. As part of my research, I am trying to talk to as many
students as possible who have participated in an internship in the
writing/communications field. I would greatly appreciate any info. you could
offer about your experiences with interships. I want to know what you
learned, if anything. Was it worth it? How did you come across the
intership? Would you do it again? If you prefer, you can e-mail me
personally. Thank you-Holly J.