Re: Microsoft Word Group

Subject: Re: Microsoft Word Group
From: Ron Rhodes <rrhodes -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 01:25:33 GMT

I apologize if this is the second posting. I got an error the first
time.

Gretchen wrote:

<<<<I want to send a message to the Microsoft Word on PC
listgroup but only have the listserv address. Does anyone
have the actual list address? (Unless someone wants to
tackle some formatting gliches I'm having with Word,
privately, of course)>>>>>>>

Gretchen,

I would like to tackle your MS Word problem with you. I am certified
in WordPerfect and converting to Word was difficult for me; so, I can
empathize with others who are having trouble.

Also, if you find out anything about an MS Word News Group please let
me know.

Sincerely,

Ron Rhodes
rrhodes -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com