Re: Maria Hunt/Tim Altom

Subject: Re: Maria Hunt/Tim Altom
From: sass nielsen <sassn -at- PROTOTYPEINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 08:12:23 -0800

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB156B.D1270560

Rebecca West once said "I am not sure, exactly, what a feminist is. I =
only know I am called one whenever I express sentiments that =
differentiate me from a doormat."

Sass Nielsen
sassn -at- prototypeinc -dot- com

----------
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 07:32:02 -0500
From: Ian Macdonald <imacd -at- PC -dot- JARING -dot- MY>
Subject: Re: Internet Usage By Tech Writers

---------------------------
-------

>I'm interested in finding out the ways writers (especially technical =
writers)
>are using the Internet. I see references on this list for other =
listservs from
>time to time, but little else.

>Just how does everyone make use of some of the other services (WWW, =
usenet,
>telnet, etc.)

>I hope this topic is interesting enough for everyone to answer directly =
to the
>list, otherwise, feel free to send a private message.

>Thanks...

>Mark Merkow, CCP
>Sr. Software Engineer
>American Express Company
>Phoenix, Arizona
>email: Mark -dot- 2 -dot- Merkow -at- aexp -dot- com

I use Internet to:

1. Email -- communicating with clients, some of which are 12 time =
zones
away.
2. Email -- chating with family and friends.
3. FTP -- transfering files to/from clients.
4. FTP -- downloading shareware/freeware and other files of =
interest.
5. TELNET -- logging on to clients machines for reseach/testing of
documentation that I am working on.
6. TELNET -- occasional use for searching databases.
7. WWW -- research, technical support, soon will for marketing!
8. Email -- mailing lists (like TECHWR-L) that are a valuable =
source of
information and a chance to share knowledge.

Essentially, I use Internet to telecomute to various parts of the world, =
and
keep in contact with family and friends scattered around the globe.

Ian Macdonald Tel: +03 452 7553
WriTech Fax: +03 453 2910
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia e-mail: imacd -at- pc -dot- jaring -dot- my

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 16:39:33 MST
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH2 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Subject: Re: Request Courteous Gran Poo Bah Signatures Please

Guy McDonald said,
> Has anyone noticed that Fridays seem to bring both humor & gripes on =
this
> list? Am I the only one who notices things like this? Better check =
my
> pulse and see if there still is a heart in this old body. My oh my!

I think it's because normal list traffic is slow on Fridays, so
to increase the number of messages in our mailbox, we all get
persnickety. ;-)

Bev Parks
bparks -at- huachuca-emh2 -dot- army -dot- mil

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 10:13:00 +1100
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Subject: Tim Alton

Tim would you please email me, with your email address. I am in a trial
mail pilot program and so can't reply, rather I have to create emails.
As you don't include it in your signature, I can't email you.

Colleen

dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 16:22:30 -0800
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Subject: Re: Online with IBM's BookManger

At 09:31 AM 3/14/96 CST, Carl Rudorf wrote:
>Hello:

>Management just got a great idea: let's put hardcopy online. "Carl, see =
to it;
>here, use BookManager."
>Specifically, the goal is to create softcopy books on the AS/400, using
>BookManager -- which is incorprated into the 400 OS V3R1.
>I've successfullty ported a legacy WordPerfect doc into BookManager, =
but this
>stuff looks ugly! Has anybody else the dubious honor of having to work =
with
this
>stuff? Any tips?

BookManager was IBM's implementation of an idea for an online book =
product
with super versatility.

The BookManager product line consists of READ and BUILD applications =
that
run on various platforms: OS/2, VM, MVS/TSO, CICS, AS/400, DOS, and =
possibly
even Windows. As far as I know, they have created a BUILD application, =
which
is the software that compiles your tagged source, that runs under OS/2, =
VM,
and MVS. The READ products cover almost every platform. What makes
BookManager an attractive product for some applications is that =
regardless
of the platform on which you BUILD the book (BOO) file, you can read =
that
file on any of the other platforms. For example, if you use BUILD/2 =
(runs
under OS/2) to create the BOO file, you can READ that same BOO file on =
OS/2,
on DOS, on the AS/400, on VM, etc.

To use BookManager, you create a flat, ASCII file containing your text
tagged with BookMaster tags. (BTW, if you need to create hardcopy from =
the
same source files, you can use BookMaster to compile and print the
document.) These tags are very similar to SGML. Then you BUILD (compile) =
the
document using one of the BUILD products. This process creates a BOO =
file,
which you can read using any of the READ products.

One of the drawbacks of BookManager is that the products running on
mainframes are (or at least used to be) very expensive. And books tagged =
in
BookMaster cannot be compiled using a BUILD product running on a PC. IBM =
has
always made it very clear that they do not want to give up their =
mainframe
business and will provide no filter to convert BookMaster tagged files =
into
Word or WordPerfect for use in the PC BUILD products, which are much
cheaper. Another drawback is that the need to tag and compile a flat =
file
can be daunting to the writer who is used to WYSIWYG.

Good luck!

Regards...Kris
--------------------------------
kjolberg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com (preferred)
kjolberg -at- aol -dot- com
102031 -dot- 3556 -at- compuserve -dot- com

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 17:48:03 GMT
From: Steve Delanghe <zulu -at- CIX -dot- COMPULINK -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Subject: You can't please all the people. Formerly: FrameMaker Required

> Frame's manuals are pretty dreadful

[from an earlier thread]
For your information this is what subscribers on this
forum (TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU) provided as
"cutting-edge" documentation:

Adobe Acrobat
Robohelp
*FrameMaker 4.0*
*FrameMaker 5.0*
Quicken's Quickbooks
Logitech Mouse
Norton Utilities
Lantastic 6.0
Robin Williams' Pagemaker
UNIX for dummies
3COM
Novell

Steve
zulu -at- cix -dot- compulink -dot- co -dot- uk

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 19:30:25 -0600
From: Ronald Lee Stone <ston0030 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Subject: Type Was Made To Be Read

Hope I haven't missed this thread.

--- begin text ---

From _The Legibility of Type_ 1935.

Type Was Made To Be Read
by Berton Braley

"Type," said the Foreman, "was made to read,
And that is a maxim it's well to heed,
For the printer frequently gets a start
With a Craze for 'beauty,' a bug for 'art,'
Which holds him fast in a fearful gripe
And keeps him trying mad stunts with type,
With seventeen fonts and seventy styles
And borders by thousands and rules by miles.

"Type," said the Foreman, "was made to read,
But the printer, oftentimes, in his greed
For novel features and 'class' and 'tone,'
Forgets this fact he has always known
And sends out work that is fine to see
And 'smart' and 'natty' as it can be,
A job with a swagger and high-bred look,
But hard to read as a Chinese book!

"Type," said the Foreman, "was made to read,
And that should serve as the printer's creed,
For work on the Linotype machine
Or hand-set jobs should be clear and clean,
Not ornamental, obscure, bizarre,
Composed of all of the fonts there are,
But simple, legible, quiet, plain,
A joy alike to the eye and brain!

For art in printing is not the way
Of wild extravagance, weird display,
But rather the unobtrusive thrall
Of type that gives you no shock at all,
But draws your eyes to the page with zest
And holds your mind to the thought expressed;
We must keep ourselves to this simple creed,
Type was madeand is meantto READ!"

This verse was written for and published in the _Linotype Bulletin_
for March, 1915. It has since been reprinted (usually without proper
credit) by almost every printing publication in the world.

--- end include ---

Until later,

Ron

Ronald L. Stone : ston0030 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu : (612) 644-9706
listowner-administration : (subscriptions, filelist, general)
RADIO-L : discussion of Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 22:33:30 -0600
From: "James M.Lockard" <norton -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Subject: Humor

Hello all,

I've been completely swamped at work lately, but a friend was kind =
enough
to send me this fine example of technical prose to brighten my day. It's
positively awful. Anyone out there who might have had a hand in writing
this, please accept my most humble apologies.

"To use the right mouse button, do the same as for the left button,
except click the the right mouse button instead of the left."
- Peachtree Accounting for Windows Documentation

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
James Lockard
norton -at- mcs -dot- net

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 22:33:34 -0600
From: "James M.Lockard" <norton -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Subject: Icons: backtrack button

Hello,

I'm working on a set of navigation buttons for a body of online
documentation and I've run into a snag. How do you create a simple icon =
represent a backtrack function (for a button that basically undoes the =
last
hypertext link).

I've already finished buttons for first screen, last screen, previous
screen and next screen. These buttons look similar to VCR or tape deck
controls; they have very simple graphics and short words or partial =
words.

I haven't been able to come up with a simple graphic representation of =
the
backtrack concept though - any suggestions?

TIA,
James Lockard
norton -at- mcs -dot- net

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 14:47:31 +0800
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Subject: Re: Evolving language or laziness?

John Russell <johnr -at- BRS -dot- COM> considered the possibility of Colleen =
Dancer
being bumped off by Tim 'the troglodyte' Altom:

> Tim Altom is in the cave, and surely he would prefer Colleen dead than
> consider that the truth is something other than the shadows he's been
> seeing on the wall all his life.

I know many people feel that the TECHWR-L guidelines are already too
restrictive, but I am very much against the idea of list members killing
each other. This could tend to stifle the free exchange of ideas, which
is one of the chief attractions of this list.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) Voice: +61 9 328 8288
Functional Software Fax: +61 9 328 8616
PO Box 192
Leederville, Western Australia, 6903

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 23:52:38 -0800
From: Janet Valade <jvalade -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Subject: Re: Framemaker required

You wrote:

>This is not my experience, which goes like this: you place and ad,
>get 300 responses, all but four of which are totally unsuitable.

This is pretty amazing. Is this true? If so, good writers should be
able to get a job instantly, whenever they need one.

>By accepting random amounts of prior experience in
>DTP packages as an important criterion, and by lowering your
expectations
>to the point that you get a 20% hit rate rather than a 1% hit rate,
>things are much simpler.

I don't know why you said the above. I thought my scenario was pretty
clear that the cut to 20% was based on writing skill, as quoted below.

>>Suppose you throw
>>out 80 of them because the senders can't seem to write well or
>>have no writing experience or can't spell. Or whatever "writing"
>>reasons. It seems reasonable to me that 20% of the people who apply
>>for a writing job are actually competent writers.

Then you screen the 20 you believe may be good writers (this is just a
maybe when all you have to go on are resumes) for those who know the
software you are using. In fact, that is pretty much the way the ad
can be written. Required: writing skills and experience. Preferred:
Framemaker experience. Personally, I always answer these ads whether I
know the "preferred" package or not.

>But screening for DTP experience doesn't screen for DTP proficiency.
Most
>DTP users are hacks, no matter how many years of experience they have,
>because they've never been trained in using DTP packages properly.
>You're better off sending everyone off to training, even if they
>know the package already -- maybe ESPECIALLY if they know the package
>already.

This is an interesting point. I haven't decided if I agree or not.
I'm sure the first sentence is true. However, I have been to training
for software and it seems to me that training is not the most efficient
way for me to learn. It goes slowly and teaches me a lot of things I
already know. And I never feel I really know software until I use it
for a "real" job. On the other hand, some software is definitely
complex and training might be helpful, or even necessary. The TOPIC
document management software comes instantly to mind. I don't believe
I would ever have learned to use it without the start I was given in a
week training class.

>So, in my opinion, you are requiring that candidates have a kind of
>experience that I personally wouldn't give spit for.

Where do you see that I am saying I require the DTP experience? I just
believe that it is likely that several of the applicants WILL have the
experience, unless it's some really rare software, and that I will look
at those people first.

> It's easy to
>train people in DTP; it's hard to train people in technical writing.

I mostly agree with this, although I have definitely tried to train
some software-impaired people. However, I believe it is easiest of all
when you don't have to train in anything.

Janet
jvalade -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 10:22:20 +0200
From: Krista Van Laan <kvanlaan -at- UNDA -dot- FI>
Subject: Re: He/she/they/them debate

I have a funny story about the use of "they" vs. "him." My mother
saw someone looking into her neighbor's patio doors. The neighbor
called the police, who came over later to question my mother. My
mother wasn't sure if the peeper was a man or woman, although she
suspected it was a man, so to be neutral, she kept saying things
like, "And then they came around the side of the building..."

"They?" said the police officer. "You mean there was more than
one person?"

"No! They were looking in the window..."

"So there was more than one person!" repeated the police officer.

This continued for a ridiculous amount of time. When my mother told
me this story, she asked, "Isn't 'they' a normal pronoun to use
when you don't know the sex of the person? I thought that was common
usage."

Of course clarity is important when you're reporting a crime. But in
technical writing, what's the big deal about writing "the user"
or "they" + a plural verb form? The best way around it
is to always write in the second person, of course, but if you can't,
how is it hurting the language to write gender-neutral but correct =
English?

Krista Van Laan
kvl -at- unda -dot- fi

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 07:30:00 EST
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Subject: Workplace Discrimination

The recent discussion over masculine pronouns has brought a related =
issue to
mind. In the messages that have been exchanged with me, I've had few =
female
colleagues bring up workplace discrimination as a more exasperating =
problem
than linguistics. Yet I know it exists. I've seen it. And in a field =
where
most practitioners are professionals, and yet most are also female, the
usual American workplace problems have to be irritating the bejabbers =
out of
many of you.

I'm not talking about in-your-face overt problems, mind, nothing like =
sexual
harassment. Just the usual tiny signs that you're not respected within =
the
company. And I'm also not talking about the typical lack of respect we =
get
as tech doc'ers, either.

I'd think that female techwhirlers could bring an unusual perspective to
this question, because so many have been professionals in other areas =
and
can therefore filter out the effets of the double whammy you now have as
tech doc'ers. Care to share? Are you listened to? Do you sense body =
language
statements of superiority, callousness, or condescension? Just =
interested in
knowing if I'm seeing things or not.

Tim Altom
Vice President
Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice)
317.899.5987 (fax)
http://www.iquest.net/simply/simplywritten

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:05:00 -0500
From: "tina (c.l.) klein" <cklein -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Subject: Re: on custom-built documents & feature databases...

Tim, thank you for the reply.

Let me rephrase the question.

Suppose we have implemented a conditional text solution that
hasn't worked AND suppose that a move to Frame+SGML is around the
corner. Half the users are trained, and training for the other
half is scheduled. We are anticipating delivery of new
structured templates in April and we will have ongoing
opportunity to influence them to support our suite-specific
needs. Suppose there are several thousand pages in the
legacy suite. Suppose we work for a very large corporation
and can have as much computing space as we require. Suppose
we get a dozen new features every 3-6 months. Suppose we have
a team of ten senior technical writers poised to embrace
any technologically feasible solution and unlimited training
and book budgets?

While this doesn't quite accurately reflect our situation, the
real idea is that given NO CONSTRAINTS how can the problem be
solved?

Who has used SGML to store information in chunks and extract
them on demand to form a manual that's specific to the
features/modules that a user buys? Who has used other solutions?
Who has read about theoritical other solutions? Who wants to
discuss them?

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:54:00 EST
From: "Gaignard, Karen" <keg0 -at- ATSOAA1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Subject: Need Example of Contract

I find myself in the position of needing an example of a contract
immediately. My husband just picked up a short term contract =
(programming if
that makes any difference) and, naturally, wants a written contract =
rather
than a verbal agreement. Would someone be kind enough to send me an =
example
of a contract they have used? You can either e-mail it or drop me a =
line and
I will send you my fax number.

I apologize if you get a duplicate of this request, but I am resending =
it
after getting a delivery error.

Thank you,
KEG
keg0 -at- atsoaa1 -dot- em -dot- cdc -dot- gov

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:00:07 -0600
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>

Bev,

I've seen other organizations dump Interleaf for Word, across the board.
As you say, good for the masses but bad for document publishers.

Try to convince then that software tools should not be looked at as one
tool is appropriate for everything. Using Word for large complex
documents is like using Access for your corporation applications.
Sometimes this analogy works.

Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:30:54 -0600
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Subject: Re: Tips on ASCII/HTML resumes

> I'm also interested in getting a list of keywords that are used to
> search resume databases for technical communicators.

Emily and others:

A friend of mine, Gary Smith, wrote an article that included such a list
a few months ago (perhaps Dec. 95) in STC's magazine, _Intercom_.

If you are not an STC member, you still might be able to find it on one
of their web sites or ask them at stc -at- tmn -dot- com -dot-

LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: =
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 09:51:23 -0600
From: Maria Hunt <huntma -at- LIMS -dot- COM>

At 10:43 AM 3/14/96, I responded privately to Tim Altom about a sentence =
he
wrote:

>>"Many companies are now scuttling into cobwebby holes to avoid =
confronting
>>angry feminists over "his" as the indefinite pronoun."

>Tim, the only time I become an "angry feminist" is when I read a =
sentence
>like the one above. It seems to me that the "generally-accepted =
guidelines"
>for writing in this list is to avoid offending its readers. I'm sure =
I'm
>not the only who cringed when reading that sentence. I hope in the =
future
>you can avoid such statements.

Then, Tim you responded to me publically:
>>More detail please, Maria. What I wrote was the truth, and was not
>>intentionally written to offend anyone. However, I can't tell how =
you've
>>been offended unless you supply a little more detail...

Tim, the message I sent to you was private. You should have responded =
to me
in private instead of to the list.
I will not waste my time trying to explain to you why referring to =
feminists
as angry is offensive.

--Maria Hunt
recently promoted, pregnant, and getting ready to take my company-paid
maternity leave
Maria Picollelli Hunt, Sr. Technical Writer
(huntma -at- lims -dot- com) (518) 274-1990 ext.174
Laboratory MicroSystems, Troy, NY 12180
My views do not necessarily reflect those of Laboratory MicroSystems.

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 09:58:04 -0600
From: Gretchen Toth <glt -at- ICONOVEX -dot- COM>
Subject: Microsoft Word group

I want to send a message to the Microsoft Word on PC
listgroup but only have the listserv address. Does anyone
have the actual list address? (Unless someone wants to
tackle some formatting gliches I'm having with Word,
privately, of course)

:-)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Gretchen L. Toth
Technical Writer
The Iconovex Corporation
gretchen -dot- toth -at- iconovex -dot- com
http://www.iconovex.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 10:16:16 -0600
From: Dianne Driskell <ddriskel -at- CS -dot- UTEXAS -dot- EDU>

Emily, I'm the job bank coordinator for the Austin STC chapter.

Using ASCII, don't use spaces for indents. Each monitor displays the =
type
in a different way and your idents may come up jagged on someone elses
monitor. Use 12 point type and something like times if you convert from =

Word, etc. file to ASCII. Use line spacing and caps to emphasize or for
headings. Tabs are ok if you make sure that your line length is no more
than 5 inches.

Since, in ASCII, you don't get to show off your design talents, =
spelling,
punctuation, and no other errors is very important.

Hope this helps.

Dianne Driskell
Job Bank Coordinator
Austin STC

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 11:30:05 -0500
From: Stan Brown <stbrown -at- NACS -dot- NET>
Subject: Re: Gender bias (was Evolving language or laziness)

Tim Altom wrote in TECHWR-L Digest:

>But we still use "he," and that's my whole point. Dissatisfaction =
hasn't led
>to a change, although diehard feminists would argue that men are =
conniving
>to prevent it. Such a change must be organic, not dictated.

>Again, we as communicators DO NOT dictate language usage. We DO NOT =
preach
>to the rest of the English-speaking world. We DO NOT presume to teach =
the
>rest of the stupid, gender-ridden, arrogant male-centric asshole
>English-speakers just how idiotic and unfeeling their use of language =
is. We
>are followers, not leaders, because we have to communicate, not =
convert. Let
>movie stars and game show hosts lead the way with slashing new =
linguistic
>innovations. Then we can change our word choice.

I really think you're setting up a false dichotomy here: EITHER we use
"he" all the time, OR we make ourselves language innovators and
confuse the hell out of our readers.

As with most false dichotomies, there's a middle way: Whenever
possible, write our sentences so as not to let the reader be conscious
that a choice has been made.

Writing that calls attention to itself instead of to its subject is
less than ideal. And both an aggressive use of "he" and an aggressive
use of "feminist" constructs will call attention to themselves.

Consider your example:

>"If anyone wants to smoke, it can do it outside?"

I know you posted a deliberately absurd example, but it's also a good
one for illustrating the approach I prefer.

You ask, "Why does that sentence make us cringe?" I think it does so
because it calls attention to itself. The reader can't help wondering,
"What was the writer thinking here?" and then reflecting "Oh, yeah.
The writer started with 'If anyone wants to smoke, he can do it =
outside',
but then decided that's sexist and decided to change 'he' to 'it'."

The likely original, "If anyone wants to smoke, he can do it outside,"
also calls attention to itself because for a significant minority of
readers, to whom in fact it gives offense.

The solution is simple: write something that doesn't call attention to
itself, such as "If anyone wants to smoke, do it outside." If the
context makes that too informal, 100% correct alternatives are
numerous: "Anyone who wants to smoke should do it outside" and "Anyone
who wants to smoke will please do so outside" for starters. (Then
there's the less wordy "No smoking indoors, please.")

Is there always an easy alternative? Of course not. But I maintain
that obviously gendered sentences as a group are no harder to edit
than any others. And just as we should avoid most split infinitives --
not because they're necessarily wrong, but because they draw attention
to themselves and away from our actual subject matter -- so we should
avoid both gendered and clumsily degendered language, because both
draw attention to themselves and away from our subject.

As Kent Newton posted:

>In most cases, the sentence can be rewritten to remove the offending =
"he"
>without losing the sense or intent of the sentence. When that is
>possible, I do so.

Kent goes on to say that it's not always possible, and I agree. But of
course it's a long way from "not always possible" to "never worth
bothering about".

Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Cleveland, Ohio USA +1 216 =
371-0043
email: stbrown -at- nacs -dot- net Web: =
http://www.nacs.net/~stbrown/
Can't find FAQ lists? See my Web page for instructions, or email me.

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:36:18 GMT
From: Carl Lewis <clewis -at- NANDO -dot- NET>
Subject: Japanese Online Help

We would like to create Windows help files that can be translated
readily for use in Japan.

We currently use Doc-To-Help and Winword as our primary tools.

I've heard that Word 6 may support a two-byte character set that
facilitates this task.

Can anyone supply more details or pointers to resources?

Thanks....Carl M. Lewis <clewis -at- nando -dot- net>

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 11:37:03 EDT
From: Karen Molloy <Karen_Molloy -dot- PILOT -at- PILOTSW -dot- COM>
Subject: Job posting: Boston area

Job posting: Senior / Principal Technical Writer

Location: Cambridge, MA USA

Available: Immmediately

Contact: Dave Dwyer

Pilot
Software products. Documentation includes Help, tutorials, guided =
tours,
online and printed books, error messages, design/functional =
specifications,
documentation plans, programming references, and sample applications. =
Works
collaboratively with other technical writers, editor, engineers, product
integrators, support, and marketing. Designs and writes printed and =
online doc
to reflect a reduced word count, reduced cost of goods, an emphasis on
task-oriented assistance, plus an increase ease of learning for Pilot's
worldwide customers. Also, actively participates in usability testing =
and
reviewing the UI.

Requirements: BA in English, Journalism, or Technical Writing required =
along
with 5+ years' experience in a high tech environment. Must have =
excellent
writing skills, including a thorough knowledge of grammar, and an =
ability to
organize and present information clearly in written and graphic forms.
Knowledge of relational database programs, client/server financial =
programs,
application developer tools, cost accounting applications, and Windows =
95 are
preferred. Business consulting experience and knowledge of multimedia =
tools
are pluses.

Contact Dave Dwyer by e-mail at: ddwyer -at- pilotsw -dot- com

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 12:20:00 EST
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>

At 11:30 AM 3/18/96 -0500, you wrote:

>>"If anyone wants to smoke, it can do it outside?"

>I know you posted a deliberately absurd example, but it's also a good
>one for illustrating the approach I prefer.

>You ask, "Why does that sentence make us cringe?" I think it does so
>because it calls attention to itself. The reader can't help wondering,
>"What was the writer thinking here?" and then reflecting "Oh, yeah.
>The writer started with 'If anyone wants to smoke, he can do it =
outside',
>but then decided that's sexist and decided to change 'he' to 'it'."

>The likely original, "If anyone wants to smoke, he can do it outside,"
>also calls attention to itself because for a significant minority of
>readers, to whom in fact it gives offense.

>The solution is simple: write something that doesn't call attention to
>itself, such as "If anyone wants to smoke, do it outside." If the
>context makes that too informal, 100% correct alternatives are
>numerous: "Anyone who wants to smoke should do it outside" and "Anyone
>who wants to smoke will please do so outside" for starters. (Then
>there's the less wordy "No smoking indoors, please.")

>Is there always an easy alternative? Of course not. But I maintain
>that obviously gendered sentences as a group are no harder to edit
>than any others. And just as we should avoid most split infinitives --
>not because they're necessarily wrong, but because they draw attention
>to themselves and away from our actual subject matter -- so we should
>avoid both gendered and clumsily degendered language, because both
>draw attention to themselves and away from our subject.

I must disagree with your logic. In fact, using "he" doesn't distract =
most
readers, because it's a default condition, not an abnormality. It's the
unusual that distracts, not the expected. A cold day in February is =
hardly
noted. A warm day in February is cause for office comment. That's why =
using
"she" for the indeterminate pronoun distracts, rather than enhances. We
naturally flow past items that we expect to see, and they cause no =
cognitive
problems. My example using a neuter pronoun DOES call attention to =
itself,
precisely because it uses a construction that's unexpected and hard to =
process.

My whole point is that even language that gives offense to a minority is
not, ipso facto, wrong, ill-advised or subject to immediate change. =
There
are always subunits of society that are put off by actions or language =
of
the majority, but that is not, by itself, a reason to change anything. =
I'm
offended by many things in our society, but I don't press the issue =
because
I know it's futile. I suspect we all have secret irritations that we =
merely
put up with. Why should I have to contort sentences built with =
Anglo-Saxon
words that have long and honorable pedigrees to satisfy a minority's
irritation?

There is a wavering line between compassion and paralysis by political
correctness. I feel this issue falls on the nether side of the river. I
would no longer use "nigger" when writing about blacks, but that's =
because
"nigger" has a harsher undertone, a sense of slavery, misuse, whippings,
servitude, and subjugation. It signals the listener that I'm talking =
about a
human pack animal, not a fellow human. However, I don't put "he" or =
"his"
into this category. Why would I be accused of insulting women by simply
referring to generic humankind as "he"? Who is a rabid enough feminist =
shriek in anguish merely by being mistaken in generic, unknown, faceless
terms for a male? Are males really such dismal creatures that being =
referred
to as "he" is tantamount to being called a "bitch" or something even =
more
insulting? And is that admittedly minority loathing for masculinity =
enough
of a reason to gut a basic language construction? I think not.

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 11:34:01 -0600
From: Hannah Draper <hdraper -at- IMMPOWER -dot- COM>
Subject: <No subject given>

Revere, a fast-paced company in the Value-Added Reseller Software =
business
is currently searching for a Help Develper and a Technical Writer.

The position for Help Develper requires 4+ years experience writing =
hardcopy
documentation and online Help. Responsibilities include developing =
online
Help for various platforms, primarily Windows; researching and keeping
abreast of online communication technology; acting as documentation =
lead,
including training new writers and editing other writer's work. =
Candidates
should have a Bachelors degree in English/Technical Writing, working
knowledge of MS Word, solid Help development experience, and leadership =
skills.

The position for Technical Writer requires 2+ years experience.
Responsibilities include developing and maintaining development
specifications; writing/editing users guides & training guides; writing
internal newsletter; and assisting with online Help development. =
Candidates
should have a Bachelors degree in English/Technical Writing, working
knowledge of MS Word, and experience writing user's guides for =
Windows-based
software applications.

Revere's headquarters is located in Birmingham, AL. We have offices in =
the
UK, Canada, and Australia. Revere offers an attractive benefits package =
and
salary.

These positions are to be filled immediately.

Please contact:

Hannah E. Draper
Manager of Technical Communications
Revere, Inc.
hdraper -at- immpower -dot- com
(205) 967-4905

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 11:53:02 -0700
From: "NAME \"Roger G. Legge\"" <RLEGGE -at- MTROYAL -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Subject: Information Mapping

Hello, friends. Can anyone on our list enlighten me as to
information mapping, and what texts can you suggest?

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 09:26:30 HST
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Subject: Discussion lists <> Gossip? - was [no subject]

From Marilyn Smith replying to Geof Hart re [no subject]:
>>You said it Geoff! I'd also appreciate the same courtesy with the =
spoken
word. When the workplace is gossipy, sometimes your words are distorted =
in
order to fit the teller's agenda. There can be an impact to me that
happens *only* because I am incorrectly quoted.<<

That's an interesting idea! I wonder ... in what ways are =
Newsgroups/discussion
lists like gossip? How are they different? True, sometimes in gossip, =
words are
distorted to fit the (re)teller's agenda. But in all communications, =
whatever
is being said/written is filtered through the hearer/reader's perceptual
mindset, correlated with the hearer/reader's existing knowledge and =
experience,
then understood in terms of that knowledge and experience. So, many =
times, the
"distortion" is not to fit the (re)teller's agenda, but due to his or =
her
perceptual mindset, knowledge and experience. (Not to mention the "soft" =
stuff
like general personality, attitude, amount of sleep obtained the night =
before
replying, etc.)

What do you folk think?

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living =
thing."

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 14:11:04 -0600
From: Lise A Hansen <hanse067 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Subject: Re: Copyright

Although I agree (more or less) with the response Marilynne quotes =
below, I
just wanted to say that I didn't write it. If there is another
Lise/Lisa Hansen on the list, my apologies.

-lise

*****************************
Lise Hansen
hanse067 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu
Online Courseware Developer
Minnesota Extension Service
University of Minnesota

Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 03:28:00 PST
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Subject: Copyright

Lisa Hansen writes:

<< If people start claiming copyright infringements for information
broadcast on the net on mailing lists then guess what, the internet just
died. Most of its benefits just went out the window. I am happy for my
posts to be used by other people, in their workplace, if they were going
to quote me in a commercial venture (eg book) I would appreciate them
asking first. >>

I agree. While at work, it's also expedient not to send e-mail about =
any
topic you would not wish to be read in staff meeting.

Marilynne

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:29:46 EST
From: Jeff Moore <moore -at- HAD -dot- HORIBA -dot- COM>
Subject: New Name for Department

Recently there was some discussion of names for the technical =
communication department. I didn't pay much attention to the shared =
wisdom, but this morning we were re-naming ourselves from Documentation =
and Training to ? As of now we are the Technical Communication =
Department.
What were all those good ideas?

We primarily do software documentation, functional specs, and customer =
training.Our desire is to expand our influence, impact, and =
responsibility within the company --> marketing, in-house training, ISO =
9000, web site, interface design, usability expertise, etc.

Thanks!

Jeff Moore
Technical Documentation and Training
Writeway Management/Horiba Industries
Ann Arbor, MI
moore -at- had -dot- horiba -dot- com

"Rem tene, verba sequentur."
"Grasp the subject and the words will follow."
Cato the elder

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:35:06 -0600
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>

Tina Klein asks...

> We have several thousand pages which are constantly and
> selectively affected by the introduction of new
> development "features" to the product. Our customers ...
> procure sets of features. ... We need the ability to provide any =
feature
permutation.

> The problem: how will we selectively compile their
> documentation to match their feature sets?

Actually, Sikorsky Aircraft and Caterpillar both have done something =
very much
like this using (what else, since it is me responding to the question) =
SGML as
the data structure. Writers document components and systems, not =
helicopters or
tractors. There are writers who are subject matter experts in systems
(hydraulics, rotors, etc.) and writers specializing in theory of =
operation,
system specs, etc. The deliverable documentation can be quickly =
assembled from
the necessary components. Those I don't have the details here, I'll =
have to
dig around and find them. Maybe someone else on the list is familiar =
with that
application. If there's interest, I'll try to find what I have at home.

Best,

/chet

Chet Ensign
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:39:20 -0600
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Subject: Re: on custom-built docs & feature databases...

Joyce Flaherty writes...

> 3-Hardcopy--I haven't figured out yet how I am going to
> get the retrieved information into an application to
> produce hardcopy in a format that doc finds acceptable.

Have you checked out the Miles33 system, or XyVisions's Parlance system?
Depending on your print volumes, these systems might be appropriate. =
Both are
composition systems that will produce PostScript output from SGML input. =
For
info on Miles, check with Marino Ce Cecchis, VP of Sales & Marketing at
203-656-1800. For info on XyVision, contact Mike Maziarka at =
617-245-4100.

> 4-Online--We are dedicated to royalty-free viewers for the online =
display.

If you are going to pop a database into the picture (even if you're not) =
you
could look at dynamically converting SGML into HTML and letting Web =
browsers be
the reading tool. That would not be hard at all.

> dare I mention that taking the tool expertise and page
> design function away from the tech writers is another
> objective. I have read that page design can consume
> from 40%-an amazing 90% of a writer's time. I would
> like to see more of this time spent putting words that
> communicate into the computer.

Joyce, where did you read that? I'm hunting for references. I did an =
internal
and informal study of some small but typical documentation projects that =
showed
actual creative work (the putting words on paper part) was at best 25% =
of the
writers time. I too would like to see that ratio grow, but I think that =
there
are other ways to approach it than taking the **feel** of page design =
away from
the writers.

Our field seriously needs some better data on the economics of content
creation. Hummm. Wonder if the STC wants to fund that as a research =
project. |->

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 17:00:31 GMT
From: Beth Jankowski <bjj -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Subject: A Preposition *WHERE*?

Tim Altom wrote:

>Paranthetically, there is no rule banning ending sentences with
>prepositions. That's a holdover in common mythology from the early
>insistence on making English grammar parallel that of the Latin. The =
?rules"
>I'm constantly referring to (often with other terms) are actually
>conventions. We break conventions at our peril, because we run the risk =
of
>not being understood. And that's a maximal sin in our business.

A book that I highly recommend for all writers, _Write Tight_, was the
first source I found that *gave permission* to end a sentence with a
preposition. I agree with this, as long as it is used sparingly. I
just gag when I come across "to which" in documentation since it comes
across as stuffy and formal, and interrups the flow.

Anyone with other opinions, views, sources on this topic?

Beth Jankowski
bjj -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 09:54:19 +1000
From: Stewart Walker <stewart -dot- walker -at- CPE -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Subject: What to call someone who answers questions

Hi all

I need some help with some terminology for the system we're =
developing...

Our system is an online service for the delivery of just-in-time =
training.
One of the services available to learners will be question and answer
sessions with people who are experts in particular subjects. Learners =
will
submit questions, and then receive answers via synchronous or =
asynchronous
conferencing. This could happen:

- in the context of other training activities (an "expert" is available =
answer questions that come up while you're doing some computer-based
training, for example), or

- standalone (a Microsoft Word guru might offer their services for a fee =
people who want to ask them questions about Word).

Our current terminology is that the expert is called a tutor. This is =
fine
for the first scenario, as there is a specific educational context for =
the
q&a session, making tutor a fairly good choice. However, it doesn't
adequately describe the second scenario, where someone just wants an =
answer
to a question and there is no specific educational context.

Ideally I'd like to come up with one word to describe both types of
"experts", as the functionality from the learner and the expert end is
identical in both scenarios. "Expert" is one option we've considered, =
but
we don't like it because it implies that the person answering the =
question
is superior to the person asking the question. We're also considering
"advisor", but we're not sure if users would understand it. Whatever =
option
we end up going with will be usability tested.

So what we're looking for is a name for a person who is available to =
answer
questions in a particular subject area. I'd be really grateful for any
ideas. We've thrashed this stuff to death within the project team.

While you're at it, I'd be keen to see any better alternatives for =
"learning
facilitator". "Learning facilitator" is a name that encompasses =
"experts"
and instructors who run classes. Although it has the right meaning for =
our
purpose, it's pretty long and ugly. If we can find a better name than
"learning facilitator" that conveys the same meaning, then we don't need =
worry about the expert/tutor/advisor conundrum.

Please send your responses directly to my email address
(stewart -dot- walker -at- cpe -dot- com -dot- au). If there's any interest, I'll summarise =
the

Thanks for your help.

Stewart
"I love being a writer . . . what I can't stand is the paperwork"
-Peter De Vries

Stewart Walker
Technical Writer
Computer Power Education, ITS R&D Project
L4, 493 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004
Australia
Ph: In Australia - 03 9243 2317 International - 613 9243 2317
Fax: In Australia - 03 9820 2010 International - 613 9820 2010
E-mail: stewart -dot- walker -at- cpe -dot- com -dot- au
Check out our ever-improving web site at http://www.cpe.com.au

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 15:04:29 -0800
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>

>Using "he" doesn't distract most readers, because it's a default
>condition, not an abnormality.

It distracts me. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Freelance Technical =
Writer
srm -at- c2 -dot- org Copyright 1996 Review Editor, IEEE =
Micro
http://www.c2.org/~srm/ All rights reserved President, Berkeley =
STC

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 18:01:31 GMT
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Subject: Re: The Little Engine that Could (was Re: Scorned Feminists)

Mourning what Polictical Correctness has done to children's stories.

The thread on the little engine that could reminds me of another
children's story that is lost forever to Political Correctness. Does
anyone on the group remember "Little Black Sambo"? Does anyone remember
the pancake house chain of restaurants based on the story? I found this
story in an antique store and it's going for thirty dollars. Nothing =
like
banning something to increase its value. Of course I could be
remembering wrong, but I have no idea what the PC nuts found
objectionable in that story. Sambo was the =3Dprotagonist=3D at least =
in the
version I remember.

The language and the attitudes that make up the language are changing,
but whatever happened to understanding the cultural history surrounding =

work of art and =3Dthen=3D appreciating it for what it is; not trying to
balderdize (is that the term I want for sanitizing stories?) everything
past hope of recovery.

Nancy Lynn Hayes (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov) Carpe Diem
Seize the Day!

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 11:58:52 -0700
From: Anne Weiler <annew -at- CHANCERY -dot- COM>
Subject: Re: help! ways to convert files to RTF for windows help?

Hi Sarah

Are you writing the content for the help files? If so, I can't stress
enough, that you should also learn how to create the help file yourself.
The way you write in strongly influenced by the format. As well, the way
you organize the information online is very different than on paper, and
you need to be thinking about that organization while you are writing. =
If
you're writing text and getting someone else to put in the codes, it's
very hard to organize your information. You can either learn the WinHelp
codes yourself, or you can buy a third party package like RoboHelp,
ForeHelp, or Doc-To-Help which enable you to create topics, jumps, and =
pop
ups without actually knowing the codes.

Help authoring is about creating an entire help system, not just writing
the text of the topics. Also, it's quite fun to create the whole system.

Anne

In article <4idep5$ssq -at- nadine -dot- teleport -dot- com>, sarah -at- teleport -dot- com (Sarah =
P.)

--
Anne Weiler --annew -at- chancery -dot- com
Media Development

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 22:25:04 -0500
From: Holly Jensen <hjensen -at- CINNAMON1 -dot- MA -dot- ULTRANET -dot- COM>
Subject: Re: WRITING INTERNSHIPS

Hi fellow listservees, I am a writing student at the University of
Massachusetts, Dartmouth. Presently, I am writing an analytical report =
on
the feasibility of instituting an internship elective course at UMD for
writing students. As part of my research, I am trying to talk to as =
many
students as possible who have participated in an internship in the
writing/communications field. I would greatly appreciate any info. you =
could
offer about your experiences with interships. I want to know what you
learned, if anything. Was it worth it? How did you come across the
intership? Would you do it again? If you prefer, you can e-mail me
personally. Thank you-Holly J.

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 22:09:34 -0600
From: "James M.Lockard" <norton -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Subject: Seattle info for conference-goers

Hello all,

In an effort to contribute something of value to this list, here's a URL
you might find useful if you're planning on attending the STC's annual
conference in Seattle.

Ken's Native Seattle - http://nwlink.com/~kenho/

I didn't really give the page a thorough look, but it seems like it
contained some interesting, possibly useful information on Seattle.

James Lockard
norton -at- mcs -dot- net

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 20:35:51 -0800
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>

>Tim, the message I sent to you was private. You should have responded =
to me
>in private instead of to the list.

Yeah, he did that to me, too. ...RM

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 11:06:23 +0800
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Subject: Re: Manufacturing Manual Advise

Greg Moser <76462 -dot- 2004 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM> wrote:
> I have a task of writing a manual that will be submitted to the US
> Government to fulfill a contract requirement.

Many managers think this is why manuals are written. In a few cases, it
may even be true. Nevertheless, you don't have to accept it. Writing a
manual for a government is not rewarding. Writing one for people can be.

Who needs to know about JPATS? What information would help them to do =
their
job? Write it down and think of ways to help them find the right piece =
of
information when they need it -- an index, table of contents, list of
figures, clear headings.

You don't say whether the thing you're documenting is software, =
hardware,
maintaining the plane, flying the plane, booking package holidays on the
plane, or what. This makes it a little hard to be specific, but the
golden rule is: don't describe the thing, and don't describe what the
thing does; describe how your reader can use the thing to help them do =
their
job.

Dual documentation: will your reader also have access to the internal
documents? Will these documents be in the same bookshelf? Room? =
Building?
Somewhere else? If they will have an up-to-date copy close to hand, you
can simply refer to the document, section, paragraph, etc. If they won't
have a copy of these internal documents or their copy won't be =
up-to-date,
and if you're book won't be updated, I don't see what you can do. Copy
the relevant bits into your manual and put the source and the date last
updated next to them.

Other people on the list will give you good advice. You're starting to
ask the right questions. Good luck -- let us know how the project goes.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) "Ask not what your thing
Functional Software can do; ask rather, what
PO Box 192 you can do with your thing."
Leederville, Western Australia, 6903 (JFK on Tech Writing)

------------------------------

End of TECHWR-L Digest - 17 Mar 1996 to 18 Mar 1996

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB156B.D1270560
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------ =_NextPart_000_01BB156B.D1270560--