Information Mapping and InfoMap

Subject: Information Mapping and InfoMap
From: "NAME \"Roger G. Legge\"" <RLEGGE -at- MTROYAL -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 10:02:40 -0700

Hello, friends. Since my inquiry with regard to IM, I've received
many private inquiries for leads. The best one is to inquire at
www.infomap.com, where you'll find addresses, philosophy, seminars,
and the basic principles of IM. I must say that I've been using this
methodology for years, but some one else beat us to it and is
selling the method to the public. It was originally used for text,
but of cousre its primary purpose now is to make the writing of
HTML and VRML more useful, efficient and reader-centered. Good luck
to those of you pursuing my more than virtual link!