Booklet Software?

Subject: Booklet Software?
From: "Diane K. Ritchey" <dritchey -at- OCV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 18:47:41 -0800

I saw this posted awhile ago, but of course didn't write it
down then...

I need to find a Word-compatible piece of software that can
format a document that will print on 8-1/2" x 11" paper folded
in half.

It just goes to show I should always write down these bits and
pieces, even if I say "I'll never need that"...

Please, some kind soul email me directly at dritchey -at- ocv -dot- com

Thank you MUCHOS

Diane Ritchey
dritchey -at- ocv -dot- com