95 help and 3.1 help

Subject: 95 help and 3.1 help
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 15:06:00 +1100

Hi, I have a problem which I would love some help with:

We are currently developing a 3.11 Windows application for internal use
(everything is internal for us). THis is likely to be ported to 95 some
time after release - sooner rather than later. Porting the application
requires minimal work and time, the help I'm not sure about. I will be
designing this soon and I would love some suggestions for designing for
3.11 but so that I can make it 95ish without too much effort. They don't
really just want it to be 3.11 help on 95. As I am going to spend the
entire time on the critical path during the port, I would like to get my
design right.

Any suggestions?

Colleen Dancer

dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au