HTML vs. Adobe Acrobat

Subject: HTML vs. Adobe Acrobat
From: Marsha Wolicki <cmawta -at- TAUX01 -dot- NSC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 09:39:38 IDT

My company recently decided to stop investigating tools for
converting our FrameMaker products to HTML for distribution
on the web. Instead, they have decided to use the Adobe
Acrobat suite of products to provide our documents on-line
and on CD-ROM, with a search capability.

Can anyone tell me what functionality we would get from
converting our FrameMaker documents to HTML that we will
not get from the Adobe suite of products? In other words,
did we make the right decision?

Marsha
cmawta -at- taux01 -dot- nsc -dot- com