Update on PUB$ Estimator URL

Subject: Update on PUB$ Estimator URL
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 22:32:00 EST

In my original posting about the Hackos software, PUB$ Estimator, I wrote
that a review was available of the software and gave the URL of the site
that held it. That URL was http://stc.org/region2/phi/n%26v/soft0196.html.

Emily Skarzenski responded to that post with an alternative URL:
http://stc.org/region2/phi/n&v/soft0196.html. This caused me some
consternation, because it made me think that I'd carelessly misled the list,
when I could have sworn that I checked my original notation of the URL.
Nevertheless, I checked the two URLs, and found that BOTH of them work. It's
the first time in my surfing that I've ever seen this happen. Domain names
versus URLs, yes, but they're just restatements of the same thing. This is
obviously going into a different directory, yet it's the exact same HTML
document, so far as I can tell. So if you're searching for the review, use
either one.

Tim Altom
Vice President
Simply Written, Inc.