Re: writing and liability

Subject: Re: writing and liability
From: Phil Hey <hey -at- BRIAR-CLIFF -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 08:28:06 -0600

Marci Abels' comment reminds me of how the military issues manuals and
revisions --
with effective date, supersedure of previous manuals, and extensive notice of
_user_ liability as the first entry. Obviously the military has made a
united front
effort to stand behind their manuals and, I presume, the writers.