Mouse Pointers and Wrist Problems

Subject: Mouse Pointers and Wrist Problems
From: CARYN_RIZELL -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 10:23:15 -0800

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
I have found that what works best is to avoid using the mouse.

I started getting some symptoms in my wrist, and immediately began to
use keystrokes for tasks, rather than the mouse. It has made a big
difference.

Most products provide keystroke shortcuts for many, if not all, of
their tasks. It is a good idea to start using these for your most
performed tasks (open, save, send, etc).

Caryn Rizell