Seeking Recommendations on Tools

Subject: Seeking Recommendations on Tools
From: Susan Schulken <SSchulken -at- NEA -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 14:39:36 EST

I'm evaluating tools for Win3.1 to develop:
* online tutorials
* online demos

If you've used a tutorial or demo tool that you adore
(or despise), please send me a note directly and let
me know what you think.

I'm particularly interested in:
* Vendor name and contact (phone, e-mail, web)
* Price
* Strengths and shortcomings of the tool
* The true test: Would you use the tool again?

I'll gladly summarize the responses and report the
results to the list. Thanks for your help.

=== Susan Schulken, Writing Consultant
=== National Education Association
=== Internet: SSchulken -at- nea -dot- org

Only the individual sender is responsible for the content
of this message, and the message does not necessarily reflect
the position or policy of the National Education Association.