Re: Workplace Productivity

Subject: Re: Workplace Productivity
From: "Carol Anne T. Wall" <usmml8wl -at- IBMMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 17:12:31 GMT

I prefer a nearly monastic environment, with just my radio, set to some
talk station, on low. Up to a couple weeks ago, I sat next to the
receptionist station which had the ever-present (loud) gab session and
fax machine on non-stop.

Fortunately, they restacked our department, and at my request, I'm
located in a much quieter environment. It's done wonders for my nerves,
and I even think I may be more productive!!

Carol Anne

Carol Anne T. Wall ** Opinions expressed here are just mine.**
Marketing Systems Analyst
usmml8wl -at- ibmmail -dot- com
Minnesota Mutual Life Insurance Company, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA