Sun workstation mouse problems

Subject: Sun workstation mouse problems
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 08:37:31 -0800

I've read a couple of posts complaining about the optical
mouse that "comes" with Sun work stations. I didn't like
the mouse either, but Sun has a non-optical mouse.
I switched and am very happy with the new mouse and the
very cool mouse pad.
The mouse is labeled:

MODEL COMPACT 1
SUN No. 370-1586-03

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- sun -dot- com