Re: REVISED - Software Technical Writer OPPORTUNITY !!

Subject: Re: REVISED - Software Technical Writer OPPORTUNITY !!
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:30:44 HST

As someone else said:
>Please include your phone number, because I will NOT type out a long-winded
description of the job to each and every inquirer. It is much quicker to do it
over the phone !<

It would seem to me to be much safer, too, to have a standard "long-winded"
description of the job that could be sent out to inquirers. This way, you don't
have to depend on anyone's recollection of what was actually said in a
telephone conversation about what the job entails. (There's a reason for the
superiority of written contracts over verbal agreements.)

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."