Interleaf and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Subject: Interleaf and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
From: rjl -at- BOSTECH -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 19:58:18 EST

I'm using Interleaf on UNIX, and not having any serious problem. The workplace
could even use a little fine tuning, but at the first sign of irritation
(almost always in my left hand), I take off my watch and things get better.

I used Frame for a year, also on UNIX, and didn't have any serious problem.
I mainly used the mouse, and only towards the end of the year did I start
using keyboard shortcuts.

I used Xyvision on UNIX for three years. Now -that- almost killed me.

Rick Lippincott
Boston Technology
Wakefield, MA
rjl -at- bostech -dot- com