Illegal postings by unknown authors

Subject: Illegal postings by unknown authors
From: Kelly Leydon <kelly -dot- leydon -at- AMP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 13:41:10 -0400

Fellow Writers,

A few weeks ago I noticed a posting with my name on it. At first I thought
someone at my company was playing a game on me to teach me a lesson for not
locking my screen when I walked away. I unsubscribed shortly after reading the
"illegal" message that had my name on it but wasn't from me. Later I realized
that it must have been a joke and I resubscribed to the list. However, after
noticing todays list I have realized that someone is playing a ridiculously
stupid game of posting "fake" messages. I value the information I receive
from reading the posts to this list and would hate to see anything happen to
jeapodize the integrity of the list or its postings.

Bottom line is this...whoever is posting these stupid messages and using other
peoples names, GROW UP and GET A LIFE.

To the administrator of this list.... Is there anything you can do or I can do
to prevent this type of activity?

Regards,
Kelly