Re: Message Confirmation??

Subject: Re: Message Confirmation??
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH2 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 14:51:02 MST

For the record, I've already sent Eric my support for the idea,
*if* the CONFIRM command can be issued on an individual basis,
similar to DIGEST and ACK/NOACK.

Garret said:
> ... To quote Guy, how many
> "shitheads" are we talking about? Not that many, and to me, the posts in
> question were obviously flame-bait, not worthy of much discussion. Kind of
> like trick questions on an exam.

Garret, you might feel differently about it if it was your name
appearing as the sender on those forged messages.

Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh2 -dot- army -dot- mil
The opinions expressed are my own.