Windows terminology

Subject: Windows terminology
From: Chris Hulin <chrish -at- CTL -dot- COM -dot- CY>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 17:32:29 +0300

What's the proper term for the file-tab window things that are so common in
most windows programs now? I mean the things like this:
________ _______
_____/Option 1\_______\_
| |
| |
where you click a tab and it comes to the front.

I couldn't find anything in the Windows95 help, surprise surprise!

s Chris Hulin Tel: + 357 2 376671 +
+ Head of Documentation Fax: + 357 2 377123 c
i Card Tech Limited NEW>>>> chrish -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy +
+ P.O. Box 552 h
r Nicosia, Cyprus (none genuine without this sig) +

Previous by Author: Flame Bait
Next by Author: PRO IV anyone?
Previous by Thread: Post Grad Degree Question
Next by Thread: Re: Windows terminology

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads