Re: Windows terminology

Subject: Re: Windows terminology
From: Sue Ellen Adkins <sea -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 13:13:48 -0700

>What's the proper term for the file-tab window things that are so common in
>most windows programs now?

They actually ARE called tabs. I've found the Microsoft style guide
helpful in answering terminology questions such as yours.

Previous by Author: Re: Robohelp Books
Next by Author: Re: Writing Portfolios
Previous by Thread: windows terminology
Next by Thread: Re: Windows terminology

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads