windows terminology

Subject: windows terminology
From: "Sarah T. Harris" <STH -at- ALPHA -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 09:50:12 -0700

According to the Windows Interface Guidelines for
Software Design from Microsoft Press, those "file-tab
window things" are referred to as tabs. What a concept!

They're known as tab controls or simply tabs.

greetings from sunny Tucson
Sarah Harris, technical writer
sth -at- alpha -dot- sunquest -dot- com

Previous by Author: Re: Macintosh screen captures
Next by Author: [no subject]
Previous by Thread: Re: Windows terminology
Next by Thread: Re: Windows terminology

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads