Re: A Preponderance of Females

Subject: Re: A Preponderance of Females
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 11:07:00 -0700

>So, as a younger tech writer who loves writing and also loves software
>development, how can I avoid not considering becoming a programmer?

You have to go into any field because you love it - not for money, not
for sex, and certainly without regard to whether the field is dominated
by one gender or another.

I'm passionately committed to writing. I admire and respect anyone in
any other field who loves what they're doing.

David (I really am a man) Blyth
Technical Writer
QUALCOMM

Standard disclaimers apply