Re: Windows terminology

Subject: Re: Windows terminology
From: Julie MacAller <jmacalle -at- EMAIL -dot- MICROCADAM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 15:23:50 PST

On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, you (Chris Hulin <chrish -at- CTL -dot- COM -dot- CY>) asked:

>What's the proper term for the file-tab window things that are so
>common in
>most windows programs now? I mean the things like this:
> ________ _______
> _____/Option 1\_______\_
> | |
> | |
>where you click a tab and it comes to the front.

According to the "Windows Interface Guidelines for Software Design"
included with Visual C++, they're called "property pages." A
collection of property pages is called a property sheet.

Julie MacAller
Sr. Help Developer
jmacaller -at- microcadam -dot- com

Previous by Author: Have you heard/told a joke this week? (fwd)
Next by Author: Client Documentation for Object Oriented Applications
Previous by Thread: Re: windows terminology
Next by Thread: Re: windows terminology

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads