Re: While we're contemplating changes to the list

Subject: Re: While we're contemplating changes to the list
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH2 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 14:51:00 MST

John Gear made the following suggestion:
> 2. Number each message in the digest so that you can scan the
> message(s) of interest in the TOC at the top and then use "FIND" to go to
> them directly.

===========
This is an excellent idea, John. In fact, I suggested it to the
listowner of another list I subscribe to. I don't remember the
response I got, but it didn't happen so I think maybe it wasn't
possible.

It would sure make navigating a list digest a helluva lot more
convenient. Even I'd go back to digest mode if this suggestion
could be implemented!

Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh2 -dot- army -dot- mil
The opinions expressed are my own.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net