Re: Customer Feedback

Subject: Re: Customer Feedback
From: WandaJane Phillips <wandajp -at- ANDYNE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 15:03:32 -0400

Gwen Barnes wrote:
> As for phone surveys, put yourself in the customer's shoes: "Hi, this is
> Wanda from Obfuscated Software, and I'd like to ask you a few
> questions". Sure, Wanda, but right now I'm having dinner, or just sat
> down to watch TV, or just on my way to an important meeting, and do you
> realize that I've spent more time on the phone answering your customer
> surveys than I have using your product???

Sorry Gwen, I usually try to call earlier, but got no answer at your
place...

<g>
--
WandaJane Phillips
Write Livelihood was one of the 8 virtues Buddha declared

Senior Technical Writer -- Pablo team
Andyne Computing

Usual disclaimers seen here, unusual disclaimers available by request.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net