Re: Bullets

Subject: Re: Bullets
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 18:10:08 -0700

David Ibbetson responded to my post about the
bullet fonts that come with CorelDraw:

>The three collections ue describes are in Corel Draw 5 as "symbols" that
>Corel Draw can use, but they're NOT fonts. Can somebody confirm that this
>has changed in CD 6?

I have Corel6 at work and wasn't sure that all three came with
earlier versions, but I do know this...

Although, I think, there were some CorelDraw symbols that
were .sym files -- early on -- by Corel4, most, if not all,
of these were changed to .ttf files. That means that, even
tho they're installed in Corel as symbols and available
thru the "symbol" selection box, they're also true type
fonts. So, if you also install them as fonts using the
standard Windows font installation procedure, you can
access them from anywhere, just like any other font.

Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com
-- The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate.