Bullets

Subject: Bullets
From: DAVID IBBETSON <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 11:39:33 -0400

Susan Gallagher writes"
>Although, I think, there were some CorelDraw symbols that
>were .sym files -- early on -- by Corel4, most, if not all,
>of these were changed to .ttf files. That means that, even
>tho they're installed in Corel as symbols and available
>thru the "symbol" selection box, they're also true type
>fonts. So, if you also install them as fonts using the
>standard Windows font installation procedure, you can
>access them from anywhere, just like any other font.

I checked these "symbol" fonts both in the CorelDraw 5 Clip Art volume and
in CorelDraw 5 itself. The three bullet fonts are NOT TT fonts. (By contrast
"animals1" and "animals2" are TT fonts and, if I was sufficiently mad I
could be using them now as my screen fonts. The bullet files are installed
but they are not described as TT files and they do NOT appear in font lists.)

Susan was writing at home and didn't have immediate access to CD6. Could
somebody who has CD6 immediately available tell us whether the bullets are
now TT fonts.
David (the idiot) Ibbetson ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --
Isaac Newton
David (the idiot who's lost the contents of his Nicknames directory) Ibbetson
David Ibbetson
ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com

I ask my friends to send me their internet
addresses and any group details that I should have.

TIA for your trouble.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net