Subject: Responses: On-line and correspondence courses
From: Steve Newman <Zvi -dot- Newman -at- ECITELE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 14:13:28 GMT

About five of you have sent me info about On-line and correspondence technical communications courses since I posted my request a couple of days ago. Most of the material was very helpful.

I've thanked all of you individually (my apologies if I missed anybody) and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all again on the list. I've forwarded most of the info to other interested people here.

If anybody finds anything else, I'd be more than happy to receive it.

From Steve (Zvi) Newman

Marketing and Technical Documentation
Synchronous Transmission Systems
ECI Telecom Ltd.