Re: submenu, sub-menu, or sub menu?

Subject: Re: submenu, sub-menu, or sub menu?
From: Jacob Matthan <findians -at- NETPPL -dot- FI>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 18:05:58 +0300

On Mon, 27 May 1996, Sabahat Iqbal Ashraf wrote:

> I know, but I would not like to have to be a user that had to ask what
> "hierarchical menu" was <fill in your favourite option> in. See what I am
> saying?

I do not think you have to as all Mac documentation has had screen
capture as part of the documentation which is crystal clear and once you
learn one Mac programme there is never a need to look at any manual again
unless in distress - which in 10 years for an idiot like me has been
never. See what I mean!! All mac programs have rigidly followed the GUI
specs laid down in the Inside Mac series and hence standardisation has
made life for a Mac user absolutely simple - and that is the reason why
Windows is trying to emulate the Mac - otherwise why not stay with DOS!!

Jacob
Oulu, Finland

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net