Presentation Advice Needed

Subject: Presentation Advice Needed
From: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 21:11:34 -0500

Hi All!

I have the honor of speaking at an upcoming conference where 250 - 300
people will be present. My expertise at speaking comes from a one-on-one
basis and small groups. This leads to my question and plea for your
advice. The coordinator of the conference has given the choice of using an
"OCR" or transparencies. While I am accustomed to using transparencies, I
want to be as "Technologically correct" as possible.

Can anyone tell me where to find information about setup and use of this
OCR system? Am I correct in thinking it is connected to a computer and
broadcast the screen functions onto a very big viewing screen? If so, how
do I connect it and is there a procedure to learn for operation? Obviously
I don't want to seem like an idiot here, but I am a little bit of a green
horn and want to present myself the "Best" way possible.

Any and all comments are appreciated, please respond to me personally.

Thanks!

Julie

Julie Zagorski Love what you do,
Creative Computing Do what you Love,
DeSoto, MO 63020 Have Faith, be strong
314-337-0626 Phone/Fax the rest will follow - jaz

juliez -at- nightowl -dot- net
http://www.nightowl.net/~juliez
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net