Re: Keys font

Subject: Re: Keys font
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 09:00:04 -0400

> Colleagues,

> I just returned from a documentation seminar in which a "keys" font
> was referenced in the training manual. This is a font which allows for
> representation of a key to be pressed, such as Enter, Return or Tab,
> by enclosing the word in a shaded box. I don't have such a font in my
> package (I use Frame mostly) and was wondering if it's something that
> can be bought, and if so from where, or if it's something that can be
> created in Frame using paragraph formatting.

Image Club sells a set of two 3D key fonts (one to represent PC keyboards,
one to represent Mac keyboards) for $30. It's available in both formats
(TrueType and PS) and they will supply it on either Mac or PC floppies.
I've used them with FrameMaker, PageMaker and Word.


IMAGE CLUB Graphics, Inc.

1-800-387-9193 to request catalog

@Kat ____________________________________ katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Kat Nagel MasterWork Consulting Services, Rochester, NY
Technical writing / Document design / Information services

Post Message: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Get Commands: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "help" in body.
Unsubscribe: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "signoff TECHWR-L"
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net

Previous by Author: Re: What's next after tech. writing
Next by Author: Re: The Good Times Roll! Around and around...
Previous by Thread: Re: Keys font
Next by Thread: Re: Keys font

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads