Re: PageMaker to RTF?

Subject: Re: PageMaker to RTF?
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- ANZA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 08:18:46 -0600

Shannon Kelly wrote:

> Does anyone know how to save a PageMaker 5 file as or convert a PageMaker 5 file to .rtf so that I can use the application HTML Transit on it for ultimate conversion to HTML?

You can use the Export function (it's on the File menu). Be sure to use the
scrolling window near the bottom of that dialog box to choose "Rich Text
Format." (I've done this on my PowerMac, and I assume the function is also
available for PC users ...)

Regards,
Patty Ewy
pewy -at- icontrol -dot- anza -dot- com